Shri Jaiswal further explained about activities of Rajiv Gandhi National Institute of Intellectual Property Management, Nagpur. There are regular Training Programmes like
- An Introduction to the IPR (for beginners).
- Drafting & Processing of Patent Application.
- Patenting System in India.
- Design, Trademarks and Geographical Indication.
- Patent Search.
- Patenting in Engineering in the institute and requested MIA members to make use of these important courses for their own benefit.
Member wanted to know about unusual long time taken for Trade Mark or Patent registration. Shri Jaiswal explained that department was under staffed but now with new recruitments the time will be reduced
President MIA Capt. C. M. Randhir while summing up lauded the effort of Shri Jaiswal for educating MIA members on very important issues like Trade Mark & Patents and advised all the members to take benefit. Following members were present Shri Chander Khosla Past President, Shri Shekhar Bendre Vice President, Shri G. L. Neema Treasurer, Shri S. M. Patwardhan, Member of MIA, Shri K. Karmakar, Shri Majumdar, Shri Ganesh Ballamwar, Shri N. K. Bhandari, Shri A. M. Omkar, Shri Tirupati Tatewar, Unit members.